We offer you and your safety officers, safety engineers and company doctors a seminar on the following topics:
- What is sound and how does it affect hearing?
- When does sound become dangerous noise?
- How is noise assessed?
- What are the health consequences of noise?
- What are the economic consequences of noise?
- How do I effectively protect my company and my employees from the consequences of noise?
- What hearing protection systems are available and how are they used?
- What high-end hearing protection systems are available?
- Which legal regulations must be observed?
- Who supports prevention measures?
- How can I sensibly reduce my noise protection costs?
Free of charge for our customers!
Staff training on the topics:
- Health consequences of noise
- Correct handling of hearing protection
- Proper care of hearing protection
This training takes about 15 minutes and is often used as part of departmental or company meetings.